AIC was founded in 1981 when Jaceck Andwick worked for the International Organization for Migration (IOM) in Europe before he moved to New Zealand and established AIC Immigration Consultancy a few years later.
Over the years, AIC Immigration Consultancy has grown in size and strength; it has established a good client base with people from all nationalities and from all over the world. AIC Immigration Consultancy has helped people in moving not only to New Zealand, but to various other countries like the UK, USA, Canada & Australia as well. AIC has earned a good reputation in the market over the years, as it does not take on cases that do not meet policy requirements and are most likely to be declined. AIC also undertakes to refund client’s fees, if the case is declined due to our negligence or error on our part.
Anu Grover is the Licensed Immigration Adviser at AIC, who is also an Ex-Immigration Officer.
Chanda Grover is the Licensed Immigration adviser at AIC, who has extensive Business experience in avrious domains alongside Immigration expertise for years.
Because your future depends on it
We recognise that your future in New Zealand is very important to you; therefore, it is also crucial that you get the right advice. At AIC, we ensure that you are on the right visa so that you can manage your life stress-free.
Whether you wish to study, work or live permanently in New Zealand, we tailor our advice for you and your family members accordingly.
Why do you need AIC?
- Having a team of seasoned professionals.
- High application success rate.
- Expertise in Visa processing.
- Personalised in-depth assessment procedures.
- Ongoing support and assistance from start to end.
- Peace of mind and value for money.
We help to protect you from the following risks that could ruin your dream of moving overseas:
- Higher failure rate of “Do-It-Yourself” applications.
- Complex Visa & Application procedures.
- Ever changing government immigration policies.
- Increasing competition of immigrants in the country.
- Whether you wish to study, work or live permanently in New Zealand, we tailor our advice for you and your family members accordingly.
Follow us on :